Thursday, December 29, 2011

A Disney Christmas

So much has happened since my last post. We had the most amazing Christmas ever with our wee one! We spent 3 days at Disney world and it was absolutely wonderful. The crowds, never ending lines, screaming children and hotter than usual weather didn't seem to matter at a time like this. I was introducing my daughter to my favorite place in the whole wide world, and she loved every minute. We had a pretty successful trip, only two meltdowns the whole time we were there, and they were both at the end of a very long day. She loved all of the lights and Christmas songs and Disney characters. She just stared in awe of everything, so much to look at and hear! I had tears streaming down my face many times during our stay. I just loved Disney as a child and still do as an adult. So to see my daughter take it all in for the very first time, it touched my heart so.

In Front of The Great Tree at Epcot

Mommy and her sweet girl

The Osborne Family Spectacle of Lights at Hollywood Studios

Santa Goofy at Animal Kingdom

Her first glance at the castle at Magic Kingdom

No comments:

Post a Comment