Thursday, December 15, 2011

Bliss=This

This on Pandora:
Courtesy of Wikipedia

This on the grill:
Pic courtesy of Pinterest
This on the tube:
Pic courtesy of Amazon
This next to me:

This in my firepit:

A night under the stars with my girl and my boy:

Teaching my sweet babe to bake for the first time:


And this, shared with my lovie, once Sweet-Pea is asleep in her "nest":

This "little bundle" has taught us so much about appreciating the little things in life. It passes by so quickly. We now take time to stop and smell the roses, stare gawkingly at the little ladybug on the flower, point out every star in the sky, lie on our backs and look at the clouds, snuggle each day with a Peanut between us, stare at eachother as we hold our wee one, savor quiet time, not care so much about what we wear or where we go or what we buy. Yes, it's the little things that mean the most.

No comments:

Post a Comment