Wednesday, April 18, 2012

6 Month Photo Shoot

We have a very dear friend of ours, Rachael Nicole, of Rachael Nicole Photography, who I have spoken about previously, who took our baby bee's maternity, birth, newborn and now 6 month photos (and or wedding, anniversary, family and save the date pics). Needless to say, we LOVE her work! She is amazing with a capital A! I decided I wanted a themed shoot yet again, and went with the beach theme. Yes, I know it's sometimes overplayed for us Floridian folk. But this wouldn't be the same. It would be vintage-y, beachy, carnivalish, at the boardwalk. Yes, I could see it in my mind. Gorgeous aquas and sandy beaches against a pretty pink tutu and a lollipop. Sold!

Well, here's a sample of how it turned out!
Rachael Nicole Photography

Rachael Nicole Photography

Rachael Nicole Photography

Rachael Nicole Photography

Rachael Nicole Photography

Rachael Nicole Photography

Rachael Nicole Photography

Rachael Nicole Photography
Whatcha think?!

No comments:

Post a Comment