Wednesday, April 18, 2012

7 Months Old!

My my.... What a month we have had my baby bee... Some milestones more pleasant than others. You experienced loss this month (a hard loss), you tackled your first cold, cut three teeth, you now dance to music (bounce is more like it), you say dada, mama, papa and other little Brie-isms :), you smile at every person who speaks to you, you rolled from back to tummy, you are learning to place your ba...lance on your hands when you are sitting (as if you were preparing to crawl), you can stand when holding onto me or daddy with one hand or the couch, you met more people in your family for the first time, you went to Disney with Grandpa and Grandma for the first time, you went to the beach 4 times this month and had your first taste of sand, you've started to use your hands to eat and you have developed a love for all animals, big and small. We love you sweet, darling girl. You light up our world.



 

1 comment:

  1. Brittany,
    This is Mindy Hill. You commented on a post I wrote for TCDW (http://www.theclothdiaperwhisperer.com/2012/02/how-flats-saved-fluff-for-baby-2.html).

    I apologize that I have not responded. I do not receive email alerts when someone has commented on my posts and just now saw that you had asked a question.

    Anyway, I purchased two different brands. Walmart brand and Target brand (RE). They are widely available. You would not think they are very absorbent but they actually really are. I was unable to find a direct link on either homepage to link you to. But if you go into either store, you should be able to just go to the kitchen towel area and look for something labeled Flour Sack Towel.

    Walmart brand towels don't seem to hold their square shape as well as the Target brand. However, Target brand have large tags that are somewhat annoying to fold into the diaper so as to prevent it rubbing against baby.

    Or, if you have an Ikea in your area, they sell Burp cloths that make AMAZING flats.

    Please feel free to email me directly at mindymichaela [at] gmail [dot] com if you have any further questions regarding my post. I would love to help you if you have any more questions.

    ReplyDelete